Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Catch up!


Everything has been busy busy around here!Just normal life.....
Super nice weather let us play outside and oh....we did! And we loved it!
Playing in the mud with friends, walks downtown, parks....oh how I love summertime

Then the rain set in, the basement flooded (again!) and we got to splash around in puddles.

Tonight is the adult forms meeting for Mallie's nursery school. I can't believe this Autumn she will be in nursery full time!

Me, I'm trying to get on with my knitting. I am having an aching to get back into it. Every year around the beginning of Autumn I think, 'I need to knit x, y, z, super fast! I want new sweaters for the kids! I want some knit dresses for the girls! I need a new pair of longies made to go over a diaper!'....and then I get several projects started and only a couple finished. Then, around November I think, 'I am going to knit tons of Christmas pressies!'.....and then I don't. Or I start and can't finish by Christmas (I'm a slow knitter).

SO, this year, I'm going to start NOW. I'm going to start knitting all those lovely fall items I want to have done, and then I am going to work on Christmas pressies. This summer.

More to come later! I'm trying to get back into the groove of blogging...but it is slow going!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP